Industrial DIN Rail Mount
- Compatible with Rapsberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 4, Asus Tinkerboard and O-Droid C2.
- Includes base, and screws to mount board
- Integrated strain relief for USB power cable, tie wrap included
- Vertical design uses less DIN rail space (32mm)
- Easy access to all ports and GPIO pins
- Does not include Raspberry Pi (PCB), USB cable, DIN Rail or micro SD
- The industrial grey color blends in well with your other panel components for a professional look.
- High-quality Nylon 6/6 material is well suited for industrial environments.
- Large 10mm DIN clip reliably grips rail and will not release without the use of a screwdriver.
- Easy access to Micro SD card for maintenance.
- Dimension: 3.6 x 0.4 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Patent US 10,785,886
- Attach Raspberry Pi board to base using included four (4) M2 screws and a small phillips screw driver (not included).
- Insert micro-USB cable into Raspberry Pi USB port. Note: Some specialty USB cables may have a clearance issue with integrated strain relief. If this is the case, use a standard micro USB cable.
- Secure USB cable in place with included tie-wrap, and cut off any excess tie wrap.
- Attach base to 35mm DIN rail using a medium size flat head screw driver (not included), using a lever action on the flexible side of the DIN rail clip until there is enough clearance to completely grip the DIN rail edges. Use caution when using screw driver to not bend clip more than is necessary to be attached.